Value Added Tax
VAT brings many opportunities and challenges. Many value added tax scenarios are extremely complex and difficult for businesses to handle. Businesses subject to tax in the UAE must comply with the laws and regulations of the Federal Tax Agency (FTA) to avoid paying VAT fines and penalties in the UAE.
We assist you in VAT registration and help you to apply for your Tax Registration Number.
VAT registration is one of the mandatory steps for Companies and Individuals doing Business in the UAE. The supply of goods or services made by a business in the UAE is taxed at a rate of either 5% or 0% particularly for taxable supplies. Also, imports are taken into consideration for this purpose.
Our highly experienced team and Tax Advisors have immense experience in handling complex taxation issues in the UAE and have been working with our clients with utmost dedication and expertise closely from tax registration to filing returns, following up on tax refunds, and advising on various matters relating to the VAT.
- Registration is needed for the Free Zone and Mainland Companies with a turnover of over AED 375,000.
- The Company needs to register in the case of the total value of their taxable supplies made within the UAE exceeds the mandatory registration threshold mentioned.
- Registration is required if the company predicts making taxable supplies with a value exceeding the mandatory registration threshold in the next 30 days.
- If the Company has an annual turnover of between AED 187,500 and AED 375,000, it’s then ready for Voluntarily Registration.
- Voluntary Registration is relevant for Businesses with a total value of taxable supplies or expenditure in the last 12 months exceeding the voluntary registration threshold.
- Voluntary Registration is applicable if companies foresee a total value of their taxable supplies or expenditure in the last 12 months exceeding the Voluntary Registration Threshold.