Company setup in Dubai Mainland

Company formation

We provide worry-free and affordable business setup solutions in Dubai
Due to the growing business opportunities in the region, company formation has proliferated in the United Arab Emirates. Furthermore, factors such as business convenience, government support, a strong network of international and local commercial banks, the absence of personal and corporate taxes, 100% foreign ownership, and a number of business interests have made the UAE a the number one investment destination for investors to establish new companies.

Foreign investors wanting to start a business in the UAE can choose to register their company in mainland (onshore), a free zone (self-regulated area within an emirate), or offshore.Vault Bucks ensures if you have a comprehensive understanding of your options before choosing where and how your company’s presence can be established.

Vault Bucks Corporate

A one-stop solution.



Excellence in everything we do by enhancing, strategic solutions.



To live up to responsibility to our clients by being economic highbrows to people.



To be a valuable asset & reliable for our clients and the society.


Customer Centric

To ensure that our every approach is unique, and strategic aimed at growth.

Mainland entities

LLC Company

The standard type of company in the continental UAE is a limited liability company (LLC). DED is the government agency authorized to issue all licenses for limited liability companies and is responsible for classifying and monitoring the types of economic activities that can be carried out.

Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most preferred types of opening a business in UAE and out of the total 100% share of the company, the expat cannot own all of the shares. For the formation of a LLC Company, the expat needs a UAE citizen called a local sponsor. 51% of the shares would be held by the local sponsor and the remaining 49% would be held by the expat.

Sole Proprietorship

A sole proprietorship or enterprise is an entity owned by a person with a business license issued in its name. The owner assumes all financial responsibilities of the entity, including all its financial liabilities.

The major difference between an LLC and sole proprietorship is that LLCs can be formed with multiple shareholders, while sole establishments cannot. This also means that sole establishments have unlimited liability for the owner.